What We Believe
1. We believe that the 66 books of the Bible (Old and New Testaments) are the inerrent Word of God. Inspired by the only True and Living God and written by men as led by the Holy Spirit, it is the Rule Book on which mankind should base life's decisions.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son of God, that He alone is the Way, the Truth and the Life, that mankind can be saved from its sinful nature and the consequences of sin through Jesus Christ alone, and that eternal life comes to the repentant believer through the unmerited favor of God, by the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
3. We believe that freedom from addiction is not a lifelong experience of ongoing recovery, but a once in a lifetime miracle of God that is maintained by His power over sin once and for all as a new creation: a Christian.
4. We believe that God's design of mortal man (as originally created in His perfect image and before falling to a sinful state) is re-created in the new believer through Jesus Christ, that mankind is once again by faith enabled to live in the righteousness of a Holy and perfect God and that sin is still possible for man, but strongly prohibited by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, thereby establishing the ability to overcome temptation.
5. We believe that constant communion with God through prayer and Bible reading, as well as consistent fellowship with believers in worship, is conducive to an ongoing addiction-free lifestyle.
6. We believe that ALL addicts can become Reformers, and that unanimously we shall publicly profess our freedom from addiction and our salvation from sin which anyone can receive as a Christian through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.
7. We believe in a commitment to others' lives in that our example should testify of God's power to "seek and to save that which was lost." Our pattern of behavior is to help those who are held captive by sins of addiction.